Retreat Travel Planning for Groups
Are you an instructor or studio interested in leading a retreat? We know that group travel requires lots of planning in order to run smoothly, and that organizing and leading a retreat can leave you in need of another vacation. Let us help by doing what we do best: coordinating group travel. Go Yoga Travel offers personalized service, expert knowledge in the travel industry, and we share your passion for yoga. We’ll handle all the details from planning to booking and then we’ll help you market your retreat. Go Yoga Travel will take care of all the registration details and send your participants everything they need before they depart. We can even oversee your retreat experience to make sure everything runs smoothly, so you can teach yoga and enjoy your trip!
Among the many benefits of working with Go Yoga Travel, we will:
- Create a customized itinerary for your retreat
- Make all the necessary arrangements for the yoga venue, accommodation, tours, activities and ground transportation
- Manage all bookings and questions directly through our website
- Coordinate flights and ground transportation
- Provide your studio with customized marketing materials
- Profile your retreat on our website, as well as various social media site, travel and yoga related websites
- Provide participants with packing tips, itinerary, destination information, etc.
- Optional retreat escort takes care of all travel details and questions. An excellent idea for large groups so you can enjoy your vacation and concentrate on teaching yoga
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about planning your next retreat.
About Go Yoga Travel
A situation or activity specially suited to a person's interests, abilities, or nature.
Go Yoga Travel was born from an irresistible urge to travel, a sense of adventure and a passion for yoga. Wanderlust grabbed Mari Jo at a young age and her fascination of Earth’s beauty and her curiosity about other cultures led her to a career in the travel industry. Working in the accounting and group departments of the largest travel agency in the Midwest set the foundation and proved to be invaluable experience. She launched and successfully operated a small adventure travel agency and later became part of the management team for a luxury villa rental company. Her journeys led her to Mexico where she enjoys the turquoise Caribbean, lush jungle and the best little yoga community in the Riviera Maya.
Feel free to email Mari Jo if you would like testimonials and begin planning your yoga or wellness retreat.
The feet of the wanderer are like the flower,
his soul is growing and reaping the fruit;
and all his sins are destroyed
by his fatigues in wandering.
~ Indra in Aitareya Brahmana