Inner Yoga Teacher Training in Bali
Join us in beautiful sunny Bali for our all-inclusive residential 200-hour yoga teacher training. Our unique approach offers two different styles of yoga that honor both the Yin and Yang elements within, designed for balance and harmony in our body and lives. Half of the training focuses on the Yang through Vinyasa yoga, while the other delves on the Yin with Restorative yoga, meditation, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts.
Upon completion, you will be confident to teach both a Vinyasa style flow class or a Restorative Yin style class. We take pride in producing teachers who have a comprehensive knowledge of these two unique yet interconnected styles of yoga. Yoga Alliance Certified training.
4–26 May 2018
9–31 August 2018
1–23 November 2018
Azadi Retreat, Ubud, Bali
US $3,700 twin share
US $4,500 private room
- 23 nights in an independent villa (single, twin, and triple share options available, with private bathroom and ensuite with air-conditioning, fan, and organic bath products)
- Nutritious vegetarian meals each day for the duration of the training, including all day help yourself filtered water, fresh coffee, and herbal teas
- Tuition for 200+ hours of Yoga Alliance accredited education
- Daily Vinyasa and Yin Yoga Classes
- Meditation and pranayama (yogic breathing techniques)
- Yoga philosophy, anatomy, and physiology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts related to yin yoga
- Asana workshops
- Inner Yoga training manual and other resources required to complete the course and become a registered yoga teacher
- Certificate of completion
- A supportive and world recognised Inner Yoga faculty
- Inner Yoga gift bag on arrival
- Access to all retreat facilities including Wi-Fi, pools, and spa
- Scheduled airport transfers
Vari Morales, our Lead Teacher was born in New York to Puerto Rican parents. In his 20s, he was seeking spiritual growth and looked for meaning and purpose in life, so volunteered at Kripalu Center for 1 year of Karma yoga. There he studied with many teachers and learned about various philosophies in yoga and Thai massage. He delved into studies about energy, breath work, observing self, intentions, letting go; allowing yoga to work its subtle magic. These days he divides his time between India, Bali and Thailand.
Vari is joined by a team of world class teachers for anatomy, yin yoga, yoga philosophy and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Azadi Retreat offers a unique and special location for our Bali yoga teacher training. Surrounded by rice-fields, Azadi Retreat offers a tranquil and private space for us in a self-contained setting. Facilities include luxury accommodation, a yoga shala with teak wood floor, yogic food, spa, and an infinity swimming pool.
A custom-built retreat center, Azadi Retreat has been especially designed around the principles of yoga and will be our home away from home during the training. Your accommodation is in a villa only steps away from the surrounding rice fields and opens onto a private deck with seating. All the independent rooms are designed with their own unique aspect to experience the stunning beauty and tranquillity of the view. Recycled timber, handpicked furniture, fine cotton sheets, and authentic Balinese touches are combined with European styling. Each room is equipped with air-conditioning, fan, organic shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body lotion. A nightly turn down service completes the experience.
Delicious vegetarian meals are prepared fresh daily. Served buffet style help yourself to as much as you like and get to know new friends. Unlimited herbal teas, coffee and filtered water are available at all times to help yourself. Brunch, afternoon tea and dinner are included.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees
- Optional day off activities or tours
- Personal items