Cala d’Or Yoga, Majorca, Spain
Practise yoga by the beach on the stunning east coast of Majorca at Cala d’Or staying in luxury accommodation. As we have a yoga class every morning, you can arrive any day that you prefer and stay for as long as you like (minimum 3 nights). There is a 2-hour yoga class each morning with stunning sea views. We are a yoga holiday rather than a retreat, so after the morning yoga and extended breakfast, you will be energised and refreshed ready to spend the rest of the day doing exactly as you like, you can explore the local area, enjoy a variety of activities or relax at the hotel, just reading a book in the shade. You are welcome travelling solo, with friends or as a couple and you can get involved socially as much or as little as you like as we have a very relaxed social vibe. Average class 15 people.
Cala d’Or, Majorca, Spain
Retreats are available between:
March 30 to May 28, 2019
September 28 to November 3, 2019
7-night stay from £610 per person sharing, 3-night stay from £330 per person sharing.
- 4-star accommodation
- Light pre-yoga breakfast
- Full healthy sociable brunch
- Daily yoga by the beach
We fly top yoga teachers out from London for each week of our season. See our website for the schedule. Most weeks we have 2 different classes taking place simultaneously on separate decks and you can choose which one to attend, one will be gentle hatha and the other will be vinyasa flow. Our classes are suitable for beginners and more advanced yogis, and the teachers have plenty of time in the 2-hour class to give everyone individual attention. Extra yoga sessions in the afternoon are available.
- Hotel Cala d’Or offers all the usual hotel amenities including:
The meals that are included are a light pre-yoga snack and a full sociable buffet-style extended breakfast of healthy Mediterranean food after the yoga (we can cater for special diets including, but not only, vegetarian).
- Extra yoga classes in the afternoon can be booked whilst there
- Massage and spa treatments available
- Visit to local artisan market
- Sailing and diving
- Cala d’Or town just 5 minutes’ walk away with an abundance of cafés, restaurants and shops
- Explore the fascinating Caves of Drach
- Transfers (Palma de Majorca airport is about 50 minutes away, we can help arrange a transfer for you)
- Evening meals – there is a wide selection of restaurants in nearby Cala d’Or town and places to eat in the hotel