Practise yoga by the beach on the stunning north east coast of Sardinia at Porto Cervo staying in luxury accommodation. As we have a yoga class every morning, you can arrive any day that you prefer and stay for as long as you like (minimum 3 nights). There is a 2-hour yoga class each morning with stunning sea views. We are a yoga holiday rather than a retreat so after the morning yoga and extended breakfast you will be energised and refreshed ready to spend the rest of the day doing exactly as you like, you can explore the local area, enjoy a variety of optional activities or relax at the hotel, just reading a book in the shade. You are welcome travelling solo, with friends or as a couple and you can get involved socially as much or as little as you like as we have a very relaxed social vibe. Average class 15 people.
Retreats are available between:
May 17 to July 28, 2019
August 23 – September 29, 2019
Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy
7-night stay from £715 per person sharing, 3-night stay from £375 per person sharing.
- 4-star accommodation
- Light pre-yoga breakfast
- Full healthy sociable extended breakfast
- Daily yoga by the beach
We fly top yoga teachers out from London for each week of our season. See our website for the schedule. Most weeks we have 2 different classes taking place simultaneously on separate decks and you can choose which one to attend, one will be gentle hatha and the other will be vinyasa flow. Our classes are suitable for beginners and more advanced yogis, and the teachers have plenty of time in the 2-hour class to give everyone individual attention. Extra yoga sessions in the afternoon are available.
You will be guests of the fabulous 4-star Grand Hotel in Porto Cervo right by the sea. Sea view rooms available for an extra charge.
- All the usual hotel amenities including:
The meals that are included are a light pre-yoga snack and a full sociable buffet-style extended breakfast of healthy Italian food after the yoga (we can cater for special diets including, but not only, vegetarian).
- Extra yoga classes in the afternoon can be booked whilst there
- Massage and spa treatments available
- Visit to local artisan market each week
- Fantastic boat trip to explore the stunning coast and nearby islands
- Tennis (coaching available)
- Cycle hire
- Transfers (Olbia airport is about 35 minutes away, we can help arrange a transfer for you)
- Evening meals – there is a restaurant at the hotel and a selection of restaurants within a 10-minute walk